PECO now is telling FSS that repairs should be completed by 2 a.m. If power is restored by 6 am, school will be open tomorrow. If it is not, school will be closed. The school will decide and will post its decision here no later than 6 a.m.
Please note that the Grade 9 raft trip will take place tomorrow regardless. Ninth graders should report to school and gather on Race Street by 7:45 a.m. A faculty member will be there early to make sure all students are safe and supervised while they gather. The building will not be accessible if school is closed.
Thank you for your patience as we work with the city to correct this situation.