For Admission Officers
- From the Northwest, West, or Southwest, take I-76, the Schuylkill Expressway, to I-676 East.
- From the Northeast, take I-95 South to I-676 West.
- From New Jersey, take the Benjamin Franklin Bridge to I-676 West
- From I-676, exit at Central Philadelphia/15th Street. Follow 15th Street south to Cherry Street and turn right. The school is on the right, at the corner of 17th Street.
Commuter High Speed Rail, SEPTA Trolleys and Market-Frankford Subway—Exit the Penn Center Suburban Station at either 16th Street or 17th Street and JFK Boulevard and walk two blocks north to the Benjamin Franklin Parkway and 17th Street.
Broad Street Subway
Exit the Vine Street Station and walk two blocks west to 17th Street.
SEPTA bus routes
2, 17, 27, 31, 32, 33, 38, 44, 121, 124, 125 and C all stop within three blocks of the school.
Exit the 15th-16th Street Station on Locust Street. Walk two blocks west to 17th Street and four blocks north to the Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
Metered parking is available on many streets near the school, and parking garages surround the school on almost every block.Parking garages close by:
- Philadelphia Gateway Parking, 1540 Vine Street, 215.246.0300
- Central Parking System, 1717 Cherry Street, 215.567.0971
- Central Parking System, 17th Street at the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, 215.569.0899
- Inter Parking, 18th and Cherry Streets, 215.496.1070
- Philadelphia Parking Authority, 1501 Arch Street, 215.683.9812
- Network Parking, 18th and Callowhill Streets, 215.751.0485